skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Everyone's interest is stronger than mine
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
poetry homework
last night i had to read poems by ts elliot and all I could think the whole time was "wow, andrew lloyd webber really ripped this guy off"
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2012
(3)
►
June
(2)
►
January
(1)
▼
2009
(27)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(6)
▼
August
(15)
allergies, ahoy
dessert
its really fucking hard
i hit snooze 15 times this morning
clusterfucktacular
poetry homework
wankfest
One day goodbye will be farewell
killing trees
whirled peas
i'm bigger than a bread box
and zombies?!!!
school books and bullshit
internet shopping
first post
About Me
Calla
I'm in college. I like it. Its better than working at a fast food chain.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment