Saturday, September 12, 2009

i'm sorry, blog

i feel as though I've abandoned you! I've been busy. doing too many things that i agreed to do. because I'm a victim of over-commitment. is there a little blue pill for that? i haven't got much to say other than going up and down nearly-vertical steps a bunch of times every day is good for the glutes. i should take a shower. its not exactly a necessity right now, but it would be nice. i wanted to straighten my hair today. i guess i could just take a shower and keep my hair dry. but where's the fun in that?




Mad Girl's Love Song~Sylvia Plath

"I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead;
I lift my lids and all is born again.
(I think I made you up inside my head.)

The stars go waltzing out in blue and red,
And arbitrary blackness gallops in:
I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.

I dreamed that you bewitched me into bed
And sung me moon-struck, kissed me quite insane.
(I think I made you up inside my head.)

God topples from the sky, hell's fires fade:
Exit seraphim and Satan's men:
I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.

I fancied you'd return the way you said,
But I grow old and I forget your name.
(I think I made you up inside my head.)

I should have loved a thunderbird instead;
At least when spring comes they roar back again.
I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.
(I think I made you up inside my head.)"

No comments:

Post a Comment